- Louvered condenser compartment for protecting the coil against yard hazards and/or weather extremes.
- One-piece top with a deep flange to help keep water out of the unit.
- Supply and return air openings feature a one-inch tall flange to prevent water migration into the ductwork.
- Access panels have "weep holes" and channels to further help manage water run-off.
- Side and down discharge options available on all models. (Shipped Downflow Standard).
- Easily accessible blower section complete with slide-out blower.
- Refrigerant connections are conveniently located for easy service diagnostics.
- Condenser and evaporator coils feature enhanced fins for better heat transfer and rifled copper tubing for greater efficiency.
- Supplemental electric heat strips up to 15 kW are available (field or factory installed) for periods of extreme cold temperatures. Single point wiring makes installation even easier.
- All units feature an internal trap on the condensate line eliminating the need for installing an on-site external trap.
- Easily accessible control box. Package heat pump utilizes demand defrost control which monitors the outdoor ambient temperature, outdoor coil temperature, and compressor run-time to determine when a defrost cycle is required.
- Thermal Expansion Valve standard on all models for superior superheat control, reliability, and energy efficiency at all operating conditions.
- Filter Drier Standard on all models (not shown).
- Rugged Baserail for improved installation and handling.
- Reversing valve directs flow of refrigerant and reverses the refrigerant flow when heating is required.
Weather King Rheem 4 Ton, 14 SEER, R410A, Packaged Heat Pump, 208-230 V, 1 Phase