- Louvered condenser compartment for protecting the coil against yard hazards and/or weather extremes.
- One-piece top with a deep flange to help keep water out of the unit.
- Supply and return air openings feature a one-inch tall flange to prevent water migration into the ductwork.
- Access panels have "weep holes" and channels to further help manage water run-off.
- Side and down discharge options available on all models. All models are shipped ready for horizontal application.
- Easily accessible blower section complete with slide-out blower.
- Refrigerant connections are conveniently located for easy service diagnostics.
- Micro Channel evaporator and condenser delivers superior performance with less refrigerant charge and less weight than conventional copper tube/aluminum fin coils. In addition the all al