Dependable coils are critical to keep your homes heating and cooling system running efficiently. Let WeatherKing make sure your castles comfort system is up to par for every season, so you can focus on more important things. Click below to learn more about WeatherKingâ€™s entire line of coils.
- WeatherKing Indoor Furnace cased coils and replacement uncased coils are designed for use with WeatherKing outdoor units. They are available for vertical, upflow, downflow, horizontal left or horizontal right airflow units.
- Constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved aluminum tubing.
- Coils are tested at the factory with an extensive refrigerant leak check.
- Coils have copper sweat refrigerant connections.
- Feature two sets of 3/4 14.1 mm N.P.T. Condensate drain connections for ease of connection.
- Chatleff metering device connections, at inlet and outlet of TXV or EEV and equalizer connections (TXV only).
- Approved for system application with variety of WeatherKing outdoor units.
- Condensate drain pan is constructed of high grade, heat resistant, corrosion free thermal-set material.
- Compatible with Germicidal Light System (UV resistant)
- Bi-Directional airflow eliminates the need to switch any internal components from horizontal left to right.
- Unique drain pan design maximizes application flexibility and condensate removal.
- N-Coil design maximizes performance and minimizes height required at installation.
- Coils are AHRI certified for system application with avariety of WeatherKing outdoor units.
A conversion kit is required if converting from R-410A to R-22 refrigerant.
WeatherKing 5 Ton 24" Wide Standard Efficiency Cased Coil