Reliability, functionality, efficiency - these are values that Rheem holds to the highest standards in the WeatherKing line of HVAC systems. The WeatherKing W801C includes an aluminized steel heat exchanger that provides maximum corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue durability. The heat exchanger can also be removed for improved serviceability. The W801C features a direct spark ignition system, which has proven to be one of the most dependable ignition systems on the market today. This easy-to-install furnace is built with a tight seal to provide years of quiet operation.
- Dependability is of the utmost importance when it comes to your familyâ€™s comfort. Our W801S Gas Furnace comes standard with the direct spark ignition system (DSI), which is one of the most dependable ignition systems available today.
- Quiet Operation
- Quiet Operation is what you get with the W801S Gas Furnace. The tight door seal helps eliminate whistling. Weâ€™ve also added rubber grommets on the motor mounts and a twist lock wire harness in the blower shelf.
Easy installation and maintenance
- Easy installation and maintenance features benefit consumers, too. This means savings on installation costs and faster, more cost-effective repairs during maintenance. The W801S Gas Furnace is also designed with the industry-first 7-segment LED display.
- 80% residential Gas Furnace CSA certified
- 3 way multi poise design UF / HZ
- 7 Segment LED all units
- Direct spark ignition â€”for reliability and longevity
- Heat exchanger is removable for improved serviceability. Aluminized steel construction provides maximum corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue reliability.
- Solid doors provide quiet operation
- Low profile 34" cabinet ideal for space constrained installations
- Blower shelf design â€“ serviceable in all furnace orientations
- Hemmed edges on cabinets and doors
- 1/4 turn door knobs for tool less access
- Integrated Controls board features dip switches for easy system set up
WeatherKing 80% AFUE 4 Ton Drive, 21" Wide 75,000 BTU Upflow Gas Furnace
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Vent Type||Chimney Vent|
|Blower Motor||ECM Multi-Speed|
|Gas Conversion Kit||Available|