Overview for Rheem WP1442AJ1NA
WeatherKing provides high-quality HVAC systems that will assist you in taking control of your home comfort. In the time of heating or cooling your castle should be constantly cooled, heated, quiet, and comfortable. With WeatherKing efficient selection of residential air conditioners at your fingertips, you can keep discomfort out of sight, and out of mind. The WeatherKing Residential Air Conditioner Line is built to perform both efficiently and quietly, delivering home comfort you can count on. Your home is your castle. Keep it comfortable with WeatherKing.
- The WA14 is constructed with a strurdy louvered steel cabinet to protect the condensing coil fins from yard hazards, weather and corrosion, so you can be confident in the way it performs.
- Several features contribute to quiet operation and better overall performance. The motor mount/grille combination protects the fan motor from the elements and also reduces sound and vibration.
- The air conditioner uses an innovative wrap around outdoor coil which allows improved airflow and heat transfer and reduces energy consumption.
- Coils constructed with copper tubing and enhanced aluminum fins.
- Includes factory installed low pressure control.
- Strong, attractive cabinet louvered design protects the coil from damage.
- Expansion Valves with Internal Check Valve Provides for quieter refrigerant metering.
- Demand Defrost Control
- Non-Cycling Reversing Valve
- Hot Gas Muffler
- Service Valves
- Grille/motor mount for quiet fan operation
- Easily accessible control box.
- Bi-Directional Filter Drier (shipped not installed)
- Certified and rated under AHRI Standard 240.
WeatherKing by Rheem 3.5-Ton 14 SEER Heat Pump Condenser
|Operating Mode||Heating and Cooling|
|DOE Regional Compliance||Nationwide|