Reliability, functionality, efficiency - these are values that Rheem holds to the highest standards in the WeatherKing line of HVAC systems. The WeatherKing W95T includes an aluminized steel heat exchanger that provides maximum corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue durability. The heat exchanger can also be removed for improved serviceability. The W95T features a direct spark ignition system, which has proven to be one of the most dependable ignition systems on the market today. This easy-to-install furnace is built with a tight seal to provide years of quiet operation, while its efficient ECM motor cuts down on energy cost.
- Direct Spark Ignition
- The WeatherKing W95T features a direct spark ignition system, the same used on gas ovens and stoves. This means the furnace will only fire when it is needed, unlike a less efficient constant pilot light.
- Quiet Operation
- The W95T is built with a tight door seal to minimize noise. Rubber grommets on the motor mounts and a twist lock wire harness in the blower shelf cuts down on unwanted vibration noise.
- Aluminized Steel Heat Exchanger
- The aluminized steel heat exchanger in the W95T provides incredibly efficient heat transfer as well as maximum corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue reliability.
- LED Display
- An industry first, WeatherKing furnaces feature a 7-segment LED display, making service calls quick and easy.